- Sunday Mornings
• Analyse ability levels and mange development of individuals + team as a whole.
• Communicate clearly & effectively.
• Design sessions which are fun, varied & stimulating.
• Motivate participants.
• Plan and organise sessions effectively.
• Be flexible and adapt sessions at short notice.
• Evaluate sessions delivered to identify future improvements.
• Analyse own performance and manage own personal development.
• Work as part of a team.
We are the Youth Section of The Spartans Football Club which is based in Ainslie Park, North Edinburgh. We are a grassroots club with over 600 girls and boys.
Our small sided teams play Fun 4s, Super 5s, Soccer 7s and 9 aside in the East of Scotland Soccer Development League. Our 11 aside teams play in the South East Region Youth Football Association league. Our Girls Academy play in the WF leagues.
Our ultimate aim is to produce good people and develop players who can play for our adult teams and beyond.
Why Coach with Spartans?
Player centered approach to development
First class facilities and equipment
Be part of an aspiring Football Club
Exposure to good practice & innovative curriculum
Mentoring & guidance from experienced coaches
Personal Development opportunities